Sunday, October 25, 2009

Adios Caitlyn

My little sister, Caitlyn is departing for a service learning experience to Guatemala tomorrow morning. Caitlyn, 11 of her classmates, and one of her professors will be in Guatemala from Oct. 26 to Nov. 6, working with the GOD's Child Project.

While there, they will keep a travel journal. Visit the travel journal today for a description of what they will be doing, places they will visit, and where they will be staying . Caitlyn will have a few opportunities to e-mail photos, which she'll be sending to me, and I'll post here.

I have no doubt that this will be an once-in-a-lifetime experience for the group, and I'm anxiously waiting to hear all about it. Caitlyn in her last year of school, for a doctorate in physical therapy, she'll graduate in May.

Safe travels, Caitlyn! We'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment