Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blue or pink?

Today at my baby check-up, I scheduled our ultrasound appointment!

If the baby is cooperating, on November 10, we'll find out if baby Hager is a boy or girl.
I am so excited! We'll actually get to see the baby! Amazing!
Plus, I can finally start sewing little dresses or little super-baby capes.

According to variety of old wife's tales, we're having a ...
10-week appointment heartbeat 165 - girl
15-week appointment heartbeat 140 - boy
needle/thread movement test - boy

For what it's worth, Corey and I are both first-born.

What is your hunch? boy or girl?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yea!! Can't wait to find out.

Our playgroup has an interesting way of predicting, but I can't post it here...let's just say its not PG13 :) Lol

Jessica said...

Oh, and I'm saying girl, by the way :)

It has to be cross country genetics...Sandra had a girl first, I had a girl first and Christina is having a girl. How's that for reasoning?

Anonymous said...

Boy. He hates beets!

Corey

Laura said...

Hm, I will say boy. My reasoning is that I always predict girl, and look at my sister - all boys! So if I predict Boy, you will have a girl. (I'm confusing myself now)

Don said...

It's all about the beets, I agree with Corey, a boy.

Though there are a LOT of girls in the family.

Exciting news awaits can't wait......

Anonymous said...

Pink all the way!


Ronda

Post a Comment