Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 15: Where did you come from?!

I didn't realize I was "showing" so much until I took my "week 15" photo today. Wow. Seems that I have officially popped.

week5
July 30, week 5

week15
Today, week 15 - baby is the size of a navel orange (4 inches) and will be the size of an avocado (4.6 inches) next week.

---

I'm at home today - trying to fend off a cold. I've been attempting to naturally treat myself with steam (boiling a pit of water), Vicks rub on my nose and chest, tea with honey, chicken noodle soup, gargling, and a nasal rinse. Something seems to have done the magic because I'm feeling much better! In case you're not familiar with the pregnant lady restrictions of medications (it's a LONG list of no-no's) - let me just say that it's far simpler to treat myself with natural remedies. I found this website to be a huge help.

No comments:

Post a Comment