Saturday, November 8, 2008

Football in the snow

U-Mary football game 1
Even snow doesn't keep the University of Mary Marauders off the field. They battle Wayne State University today. Corey and stopped in for the first quarter ... that's all I could handle before I got too cold and decided to retreat to the comforts of our car.

U-Mary football game 2
U-Mary football game 3
U-Mary football game 4
I think he's saying, "over there, that's where the snowman should be built." 

U-Mary football game 5
Some of the dedicated fans. Check out the dude in shorts - crazy!

U-Mary football game 6
There are few luxuries as elite as frozen, ice-covered metal bleachers.

U-Mary football game 7
University of Mary head coach Myron Schulz.

U-Mary football game 8
U-Mary football game 9
Corey making snow balls - 2
My hunky husband, and body guard while I take football photographs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I got so cold and made you leave, Erica! You were a trouper and wanted to stay for the whole game - what a tough, ND girl!

Corey

Bison Girl said...

thanks dear, but the cold must have gotten to your brain – I was the one that said I couldn't feel my fingers or legs.

Post a Comment