Monday, July 16, 2012

me and my girl

Just another Monday ... or not.

DSC_0085
My girl and I love getting new fabric in the mail.

DSC_0083
I mean we really love it.

. . .


I busted my sewing machine last night. I knew it would be a minor and quick fix but I also knew it would require a trip to the sewing machine repair man.

So we dropped off Miss Pfaff at exactly 9:01 am (they opened at 9 am) then my girl and I headed out to complete about 50 other errands and bootie deliveries.


. . .

DSC_0094
We took a field trip to the North Dakota capitol building. We needed to deliver a pair of Bison Booties ... purchased by North Dakota First Lady Betsy Dalrymple. I can say that made this Monday pretty darn exciting.

DSC_0093
Then we took the capitol elevator to the 'observation floor' (top floor) to check out the views.

DSC_0092
Apparently my girl inherited my fear of heights.

I got a call my machine was repaired and the bill was only $18. Time to celebrate.

DSC_0097
We celebrated with a pizza burger flying style from Big Boy.

DSC_0100
My girl and I both thoroughly enjoy picnics at Big Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment