Friday, July 6, 2012

hello July

June went out with bang and thus far, July has been a whirlwind of fun on the river, sunshine, great food, and of course ... lots of family time. I've been trying to gather as many photos as I can from all the family we've been spending time with and here is the first installment.

DSC_8414
Kya's ever improving fashion sense.

DSC_0296
A surprise birthday party for me on June 30.
I turn 30 tomorrow - July 7. It was such fun and yes, I was very surprised. We spent a fantastic afternoon and evening on the river with my family (aunts, uncles, sister, parents, grandparents, and cousins).

DSC_0311
Then we celebrated Papa Z's birthday July 1. Happy Birthday dad!

DSC_0306
We've been sampling absinthe. The alcohol spirit is originally from Switzerland and has the most delicious anise flavor.

DSC_0350
My parents brought one of their kayaks with them (we'll be babysitting for it for a few years).
It's a small women's size kayak so my mom, Kya and I had fun paddling around Harmon Lake.

DSC_0340
The Corey fish.

DSC_0321

DSC_0324

DSC_0275
Grandma Katy was visiting and stayed at the Seven Seas hotel, which happens to have a fun little water park. We invited my cousin Parker up for some fun in pool.

DSC_0270

DSC_0171
Thank you Grandma Katy!

DSC_0167

DSC_0161

DSC_0235
We've spent so much time at the river cabin, that I am getting my days confused. So much fun.

DSC_0255
Story time with Grandma Rene, around the campfire.

DSC_0231
Our river rat - swimming in the Misty Waters bay (north Bismarck).

DSC_0189

DSC_0217
fish faces!

DSC_0200
She LOVES swimming.

DSC_0195
my cousin Parker (5 years old)

DSC_0182
My cousin Lauryn (1 year old)

DSC_0180
My beautiful and special grandparents enjoying an evening on the pontoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment