Sunday, July 29, 2012

Don't miss the Capital A'Fair next weekend

DSC_0144
If bootie sewing was an olympic event, I would be a contender for gold.

I've been making booties at record pace - over 200 pairs in one week!
It certainly helped that Kya was away all week at grandma and grandpa's house in Kenmare, ND, and I had the house to myself during the day.


DSC_0169 copy
Lots of new styles!

DSC_0176
All this sewing has really paid off, I will have an amazing inventory for the 2012 Capital A'Fair. The show is next weekend, August 4-5, in Bismarck, around the state capitol loop. I am booth #99 (same as last year) about half-way down on the west side.

Saturday, Aug. 4 - 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, Aug. 5 - 10 am to 4 pm

Free admission! Great food, fun entertainment and kid's activities!

If you are in the market for a pair of Bison Booties - trust me - you don't want to miss this show. Come visit me!

. . .

Our busy booth last year ...
DSC_3280

No comments:

Post a Comment