Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day in the life of Kya at 17 months old

Just another Sunday, according to Kya:

DSC_4087
What is a good morning routine without playing dress up?
(this is her most favorite dress up attire - my tankini top, taken from my dresser drawer)

DSC_4111
Daddy took me for a bike ride. I got a great morning nap. It was a little bumpy but I didn't mind. For the first time since the flood, we got to ride around the whole 'loop' by the river homes.
We went for our first bike ride almost exactly one year ago. I remember it, do you? Fun Morning in the Country

Screen shot 2011-09-18 at 8.25
Then some oogling over Connor Francis Hager - my new (and only) cousin!
He's brand new (born 9/13/11) and simply adorable. I can't wait to visit him in Boston next month. I hope that big city guy is ready for some sloppy kisses and super cuddly hugs.

DSC_4114
After my afternoon nap (which I cut short for no reason at all), Mamma and I baked corn bread to have with dinner. Dadda made his famous chili.

DSC_4112
I wanted to sneak one but mom said they were for dinner.

DSC_4116
So I marked my choice with a little finger hole.

DSC_4121
Then I showed off my best inner fashionista with my Burger King crown, saggy onesie, leg warmers and Bison Booties. I very sternly (and loudly) declared that today was a "no pants day." Thankfully, Great Grandma Katy knitted me these cuddly leg warmers.

DSC_4123
Then I did my chores. Here I am vacuuming. Mamma says I have cute legs.

DSC_4127
This is me showing off after dinner. They tell me to get down. But I just get right back up.

Screen shot 2011-09-18 at 8.25
More oogling. We are already in love with baby Connor.

Well that's the end of my Sunday but here are a few more photos from the past week:
DSC_4067
It's fall!

DSC_4064
Kya loves car rides. She usually jabbers to herself which I really enjoy listening to - it sure makes the 8 mile drive into town go quickly.

DSC_3661
It's no surprise, but Kya still adores her Baby Rosie. Between playing with Rosie, coloring, and playing with playdough, Kya can easily have an entire day of fun.

. .

Just for some reminiscing fun, check out my blog post from one year ago: Hager Family Twins Trip 2010
And two years ago: Expanding by the week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment