Sunday, September 11, 2011

Landscape update

DSC_3603
Hi! This is Kya writing. I'm going to give you a yard tour since my mom has been slacking at yard updates. Try to keep up, I move fast.

This is the front yard and my 'ish' [translation: fishing pole]. I cary my ish with me whenever I am exploring outside.

DSC_3636
This is the north/east side yard. "Ohh!" the sprinkler is on!

DSC_3639
It is so funny!

DSC_3643
Oh! There is goes again.

DSC_3615
This is a plant. It is very interesting.  [daylily waiting to be transplanted]

DSC_3770
Dad says this our lawn.

DSC_3771
The grass is really looking pretty.

DSC_3769
This is mommy. She says that next summer we'll have a slip-n-slide party on this hill.

DSC_3762
Mom has been busy planting lots of plants in our yard. She says "no, no" when I try to pull of leaves and flowers. I help water the plants. Sometimes I pull a leaf off when mom isn't looking. Shhh. That is our secret.

DSC_3764
Did I mention we have grass?
The grass on the left is country blend grass for the "wild" part of our yard. The grass on right is our lawn. Daddy is excited to get the lawn mower out.

DSC_3763
More pretty flowers I am not allowed to torture.

DSC_3755
My Dad built this fence in one day. I got to help too.

DSC_3760
This is our rock garden in the front yard.

DSC_3747
And there is my dad.

DSC_3750
Well thanks for exploring the yard with me. Come visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment