Thursday, September 10, 2009

Expanding by the week ...

week5
July 30, at 5 weeks pregnant, my profile looked like this.

week7
At 7 weeks, on August 13 ...

week9
At 9 weeks on August 27 ...

week11
And today, at 11 weeks, on September 10.

---

My sister gave me a BeBand. It's my new favorite fashion accessory, as my tummy is already quite crowded in most of my pants. At this stage in pregnancy, the BeBand works by letting me unbutton my pants and fitting this super elastic tube-top-like thing over the waist of my pants. It keeps them up (yay!) and keeps them flexible with my constantly growing midsection. It's invisible when I wear a longer-style shirt but if it did show it'd just look like a camisole showing under my shirt. And it's oh so comfy.

Thanks Caitlyn!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful pictures, and good for you for doing that. Although you might need a longer tank by the end of your pregnancy-haha!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Erica! How exciting :) I love the baby bump pictures, and they're so fun to look back on too, you'll be glad you did it. YAY! for babies

Post a Comment