Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quickly Approaching Four Months

Kya has had lots of firsts lately ...

DSC_7695
Her first big art project - a footprint mold for Grandma Rene's Birthday. It went so well, and we had so much fun, I'm sure we'll be making more.

DSC_7731
First time wearing "older-loooking" clothes. My mom got her this shirt/sweater pair and I can hardly believe she's already big enough to be wearing it. Granny ReNay bought it at Target after accompanying us to one of my pregnancy checkups.

DSC_7719
Kya's first bonfire - Saturday evening at the river cabin.

DSC_7714
This isn't really a first - she's just darn cute. I think Kya was supposed to be sleeping (in the wagon, at the cabin) but she was insisting that she wanted to be awake. So, Auntie Caitlyn got her up to cuddle.

DSC_7705
Of course, Kya was thrilled at the opportunity to cuddle.

DSC_7699
I think she was nervous I was going to make her go back to bed. Silly baby :)

DSC_7760
First giant blue catfish stuffed animal.

What? You don't have one?

DSC_7764
My mom and dad sent it to her ... apparently they had it laying around. Kya thinks it's pretty funny - so do I.


Happy four months to our little sweetie.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the stepping stone! Make sure you make one for yourself too...I always gave the cutest things away for gifts...then later realized I should have made one for me too. Luckily none of them are far away :) thank goodness for grandparents who will always save everything!

Post a Comment