Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo of the Day

DSC_2289
Everyday, the Bismarck Tribune (the local newspaper) selects a photo of the day from reader-submissions. Back in January, I sent in one of my sun dog photos. Today it made page 6A! Right smack in the middle of the celebrity news. Does anyone read that stuff?

quilt
Just because I'm in a good mood today, here's a quilt I finished a few years ago. I unearthed a photo of it today and realized that it never had its moment in the Bison Girl spotlight. It was given by me to two of my great friends, Kristan and Josh, as a wedding gift on October 7, 2006.

The pattern is from the book "Stack a New Deck" and is called Saturn.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on getting your awesome photo in the newspaper! Your photos were really great and I'm glad other people got to enjoy one of them :)

Cami said...

That is awsome that your photo was in the paper! So cool! And what a great quilt.

Post a Comment