Friday, May 31, 2013

Last day of May

Yay! June starts tomorrow. With the arrival of June, our community fun also starts ... many many events like Buggies and Blues, McQuades Tournament, RibFest, Mandan Independence Day and Rodeo, Grill Fest, Urban Harvest, etc. There is something fun going on in town, every weekend until fall. Plus, fun at the river! Yay, I can't wait!

. . .

A few photos to wrap up May ...
IMG_1379
We've had TONS of rain (like double what is normal for this time of year). We've found that humidity equals curls for Kya. Maybe she got my crazy hair after-all?!

IMG_1401a
Baby bump is getting bigger! (this photo was taken last week)

Today update: 11 weeks until baby is due - I'm 29 weeks pregnant ... and feeling huge. I think the only thing I'll fit in come mid-July will be maxi dresses and mumus.

IMG_0715
Yesterday Kya told me "Reagan is my best friend ever."
The friendship shared between these two warms my heart. In all honesty, I was a little hesitant to get a dog but now that Reagan is part of our family I can't imagine our family without our trusty pup.

IMG_0712
Kya the county chic. I'm realizing that it is just a matter of time before she asks for chickens, a goat, or a horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment