Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Corey and Kya gave me a fantastic and memorable Mother's Day this year (as they always seem to do).
We went to Mass then had a pot-luck family brunch at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kiddos got to play and I got to eat as much as baby and I wanted. Delicious.

Then Kya and I took marvelous afternoon naps.

IMG_1304

Corey and Kya took me out to eat at Famous Dave's (I got to choose). I wanted something spicy to eat at a place we could sit outside, since it was a beautiful spring day. Famous Daves was rather random of a choice but it was such fun sitting outside. Kya got lots of entertainment out of watching for motorcycles on Expressway.

IMG_1306
After dinner we got Dairy Queen from the walk-up store in downtown Bismarck. We walked over to Eagles park and enjoyed our dessert in the park. Then Kya got to play at the playground.

Perfect day. Thank you Corey (and Kya)!

No comments:

Post a Comment