Monday, June 10, 2013

mermaid Kya

Kya is a student in the Mandan parent-child swim class (which means I get to get in the water with her). Classes are mid-morning for two weeks, Monday to Thursday. We have just three classes remaining and although I won't miss the feeling of needing to be somewhere at a certain time, 4 days a week ... I will miss our fun pool time (it certainly take the baby weight off my back). Oh and as an added bonus, we are the only students in the class and our teacher is marvelous.

Kya LOVES swimming. And she loves her "swimmer" french braids.

IMG_1494
On our way to the first lesson. (someone was a little excited)

IMG_1495
braids. I've become quite a good pony-tail french-braider

IMG_1513
After Thursday's lesson, we had a picnic at the playground and enjoyed one of our first June sunny days.

IMG_1515
We brake for bison
(ride-on toy at the playground)

IMG_1483
Practicing swimming, in the tub at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment