Saturday, January 26, 2013

ready for tape

As of mid-day Saturday, all the sheetrock is in place (with the exception of the garage ... they are still working on that, as I type). It is duuuussss-teee in here. Corey and I just dusted and vacuumed the entire house but I think we'll need to do that again by tomorrow. I hope this is the worst of the dust mess. I can handle most of the other mess but sheetrock dust has it in for me.

sheetdone1
A new panoramic view - this is the future home of the Bison Booties studio! So far I'm loving it - two closets in the back, and a little mini-doorway (right) under the staircase for Kya to play in.


sheetdone2
The family/media room. The middle wall (with the three pink squares) is where the screen will be for the projector. Yay movie nights!

The tape guys will be here Monday, and texture later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment