Thursday, May 10, 2012

Girly things like braids and bugs

When I was pregnant and we found out our little one was a girl, I was immediately excited about many future girly things like tea parties, dresses, sewing, and ... braids.

I think I spent a great majority of my childhood in braids. I still like to wear braids ... er ... I did when I had long hair.

Today Kya wore braids for the first time.

DSC_7480

Also today, I let Kya choose her outfit. Completely. She selected each item, from her sun hat to her 'Alaskan fisherman' XtraTuff rain boots. We spent much of the morning doing girly things like smelling flowers and looking at bugs. It was glorious.

DSC_7420

1 comment:

Don Zundel said...

Gotta love that outfit. What a cutie! The XtraTuffs are perfect for gardening.

Post a Comment