Friday, April 29, 2011

sisterhood of the girly dress

DSC_1687
This dress was worn by me when I was one. And my sister Caitlyn, when she was one. There were photos of us, taken in the same chair, by the same photographer.

My mom gave the dress to me so that Kya could try it on when she turned one.

DSC_1695
So today was the day. She wasn't sure about the frilly lace ... but after a while she thought it was pretty funny.

DSC_1693
She wore the dress, but the Mandan photographer has since closed his business.
So we improvised at home.

Scan
This is me.
Kya got my teeth.

Scan 1
This is Caitlyn.
notice the Tic Tacs
And how can I not mention the HAIR. On both of us. Wowie.

DSC_1682
Kya has the dress and the candy to occupy her. But the hair she does not have.
She is a country gal at heart with her jeans on under her dress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Kya's smile looks just like yours! And its probably a good thing she does not have our crazy hair!

Post a Comment