Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby got wheels

Today the baby received some transportation equipment (Chicco Cortina Key Fit 30), compliments of Great Grandma Katy (thank you!).

After the pieces were all assembled, Dottie (my favorite childhood comfort – a Cabbage Patch Doll) got to take it for a test drive.

DSC_5524
Here is Dottie in the car seat. The set also came with a car seat base that will stay in the car (not pictured).

DSC_5522
The car seat fits nicely onto the stroller for rolling around with the little one.

DSC_5523
I think she likes it!

DSC_5525
Here she is ready to explore the world in the stroller (without any of the car seat parts).

---

As for Corey, baby and I, we'll be exploring Kenmare for the next few days - visiting Grandma and Grandpa Hager and family for Thanksgiving.

gobble gobble gobble.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love chicco! You are going to love that stroller. Happy thanksgiving!

Bison Girl said...

Thanks Ica! One of the reasons I chose it was that I remebered Gianna had one when you visited ... and you are the stroller queen, so I figured they must be good :)

Post a Comment