Sunday, November 8, 2009

19 weeks

week19

As of today, we're officially half way to the due date. It's amazing how slowly ... and quickly ... and amazing ... this journey has been. I can feel the baby kick almost every hour (wonderful!). And when the baby is really kicking, Corey can feel it too. I'm so excited that he can finally connect to the baby this way.

We have the "big ultrasound" the day after tomorrow - Tuesday, Nov. 10. So if you haven't guessed if we're having a boy or girl, be sure to soon! The big reveal coming Tuesday!!!

As for my expanding tummy - it appears that the bump is not leaps and bounds bigger than week 17, but it's definitely moving up. I can feel when the baby is resting on one side now too - some days the bump is kind of lopsided.

Last week I started twice-weekly water aerobics with some ladies at work. I've heard it's a great pregnancy exercise and I have to say, it was perfect. The water really felt nice and the exercise was the ideal pace/intensity. As an added bonus - we use the pool at school, so it's free and convenient! Let's see if I can keep up the habit all winter.


week19progress

No comments:

Post a Comment