Thursday, June 18, 2009

How much is that doggie in the window ... arf arf

For some reason our house attracts dog visitors. For a while I thought it was because my sister, Caitlyn, lived here with me and she loves dogs. I thought maybe the dogs sensed that and were drawn to her. But she has since moved out and the visitors still keep finding us. We've had a number of different dogs here - some we took photos of.

IMG_0330
Buddy, the beagle from a few houses down, with Caitlyn.

DSC_4257
Miss Moody (not her real name, but it fits her personality) from down the street.

Since both these critters were at our house in the winter, Caitlyn and I took them in and returned them to their owners.

Yesterday this furry fellow was staring at me through the back door ...

DSC_3836
I think I'll name him Frank. 

He looked thirsty so I gave him a bowl of water. He drank, and then went on his way. He didn't have a collar, so I didn't want to take him in - there was just something about him that I didn't trust.

I wonder who or what will show up tomorrow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment