Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bison Girl has a new home

For various reasons, I've been considering moving "Bison Girl" to a different hosting site for quite some time and after experience some technical difficulties this week (and a very full hard drive) I decided to make the switch.

Above all, I want to hear from all of you - do you like it or hate it? indifferent? please, leave a comment and let me know.

What will change:
- You'll be able to find me through Google searches ... go ahead, search away!
- My PC friends will be able to view the site more easily and faster
- I'll have the power to approve/disapprove comments
- The "look" and "feel" of the site
- Better grouping of topics and searching
- Better archives

What will not change:
- The content ... quilting, sewing, photography, life, cooking
- Me :) have no fear, I'm still me.

I'll try and keep things fun and user-friendly ... might take some time and a bit of elbow grease, but I hope to make this a good change.

Like I said, please let me know what you think. To view the old site, blog and photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment