Friday, October 31, 2008

Apple trio

Halloween 2008 at U-Mary
My coworkers, Tom and Jerry, and I dressed up as Steve Jobs today for Halloween. Steve is the CEO and founder of Apple Computer. Tom, Jerry and I are huge Apple fans ... as if you couldn't tell. What do you think? did we pull it off?

By the way, we're standing in my office - notice the Apple posters. See, I told you we're obsessed. Here's another photo of my digs (below) – notice the huge Mandevilla plant (thanks Andrea). This area was formerly part of the sister's library at the monastery (the bookcase is left over from the library days). The chapel is right upstairs, so I get to hear lots of organ music when they are practicing.

my office

1 comment:

LaDiabolik said...

Hello again,
Even though I work in the PC world, in my private life, I've just switched to the Apple world: why did I wait so long ?! ;-))

Post a Comment