Monday, February 25, 2013

kya and my expanding tummy

Always lots of fun around the house with Kya.

IMG_0839
For example, today she decided it was topless lunch day (I wore my shirt).

IMG_0822
Last week we had sub-zero high temps so we made popsicles on the back deck.

IMG_0830
She found new reading materials ... my new Bradley natural labor books. While I was getting ready for church she jumped up to my spot in bed and made herself at home. Kya said she knows how to get the baby out now. Oh my.

IMG_0835

IMG_0836
Speaking of baby ... here is my ever-expanding tummy. I'll be 16 weeks on Friday.

IMG_0838
I made Cajun chicken pasta last night and mixed my own cajun spice. Pretty hunh? This really brought back memories of layered colored sand at the county fair ... Corey didn't have any clue what I was referring to, anyone else?

IMG_0817
My newfound favorite pregnancy snack of the week, maybe month — granola with yogurt and a drizzle of honey.

IMG_0827
Kya got a big girl bed! She's been in a twin bed for a while but we finally got around to getting her a headboard set.

IMG_0823
Fun with play-doh

IMG_0445
Yesterday Corey and Kya went on another winter exploration walk. This time they went across the railroad tracks to the little creek (which both dry and frozen - and is what Kya is walking on).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your tummy picture is gorgeous. Love your hair!

Laura said...

HA I remember the layered sand and that was exactly what I thought of when I saw that picture! Remember wax hands, also? haha.

Love the photos, especially your little bump bump!

Post a Comment