Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kya and her imagination

Some days she's going to the beach, some days she's a football player, some days her blanket is a bunch of fish she just caught, some days Kya and her baby are going shopping ... I never know what our day will bring, but I know it'll be precious.

IMG_0780

IMG_0779
Oh how I love this little girl.

IMG_0773

. . .

Now this post will get a little random with a photo update form my iPhone:

IMG_0799
Kya (and I) have taken on a new love of apples, the fruit. I think that between the two of us, we ate 5 last Friday.

IMG_0433
On Sunday, the weather was beautiful! The snow/ice was melting and the sun was shining, so we headed out to splash in puddles.

IMG_0782
Yes, Kya and I have matching yellow boots.

IMG_0439
Then we wandered down to the pond and creek for soccer and exploring.

IMG_0787
Kya and Corey showed me their secret cattail maze.

IMG_0765
Family movie night (with popcorn) - watching The Lorax.

IMG_0760
My friend Tiffany came over for a Saturday visit (over a week ago) with her adorable little boy Evan. Evan is my God son and I just adore him ... as you can see, so does Kya. She got some great big sister training :)

IMG_0813
Kya woke up from her nap while I was in the middle of cutting out Bison Booties. She asked to help and took out her play sewing machine. I gave her a lifetime supply of scraps, and we had lots of fun cutting and sewing together at the dining room table. Oh how I wish I could save moments like this forever.

IMG_0802
Today was also FRIGID cold. Again. So we dubbed it mandatory pajama and blanket fort day. I'm getting pretty good at making blanket forts.

IMG_0801
Corey's "Bison green" wall was painted on Monday!
The trim guy will come out tomorrow and start trim work around the windows.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great photos, Miss K is so cute :D I can't believe how big she's getting! I love that heart fabric too, btw! I didn't realize you cut out the fabric by hand...uhhmmm you should create a dye cut specifically for bison booties ;)

Post a Comment