Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012

DSC_6509
Happy day o'green!
Kya had a fun day enjoying the sunshine.

I swear, this little girl moves faster every day.
DSC_6524
go.

DSC_6526
go.

DSC_6527
go.

DSC_6528
zoom!

DSC_6529
'who, me?'
(after I told her she left the bootie package on the porch)

After inspecting every rock in the yard, Kya got a long wagon ride to the mailbox (to mail booties) and the down (and over) the train tracks. We just couldn't get enough of the warm sunshine.
DSC_6536

Then I had a great idea: the lake!
We changed into 'beach clothes' and headed out to Harmon Lake.
DSC_6546
Each time I visit Harmon Lake I wonder why we don't come here more. It's way cool that this great park is just 'across the street' from our house. Today I saw that there are two new (and very neat) shelters being built.

DSC_6571
I have a feeling we'll be hanging out here a lot this summer.
There was lots of rock (tiny pebble/sand) tossing into water happening. and lots of giggling.
oh how I love this little girl.

DSC_6560
We had the whole beach to ourselves!
Then we headed back home for lunch and nap time.
It was a perfect day (except for the tantrum she threw at church).

. . .

Who do you think is taller:
DSC_6487
Kya or flower?

1 comment:

Don Zundel said...

Kya, the big girl, by an inch.

Post a Comment