Sunday, March 11, 2012

Now the UPS man can find us

Last week I was scolded by the 'new' UPS man because we didn't have a house number posted on our house. I was a little baffled because before his scolding, I was never told that it was a problem. I guess the 'old' UPS guy, the UPS lady, the FedEx guy, and the mailman all find or house without much trouble because we are one of two on the entire street. 50/50 chance is pretty good, right?

Anyway, I was motivated by this angry UPS guy ... and our beautiful 70°F day.

We now have house numbers!

DSC_6398

After washing the boulder, I stenciled and painted the numbers on the rock with high quality artist-grade acrylic paint (black). My 'college art major' box of paint and art supplies always seem to save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment