Thursday, February 2, 2012

cutting it short

I am participating in the St. Baldricks event this year.
The plan: cut off over 10 inches of my hair (and donate it), while raising money to find cures for childhood cancer.

I invite you to support me with a donation to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. This volunteer-driven charity funds more in childhood cancer research grants than any organization except the U.S. government. Your gift will give hope to infants, children, teens and young adults fighting childhood cancers. So when I ask for your support, I'm really asking you to support these kids.

My event page:
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/ehager

My official hair cut will happen the week of March 11, in Bismarck, with Whitney (my trusty hair stylist).

Bison Booties are joining the effort too:
I am also designing a special style of Bison Booties to lead up to the event. A portion of each pair sold will be donated to the St. Baldrick's foundation. Like last year, I will also be donating a few pairs of Bison Booties to be auctioned off at the St. Baldrick's silent auction event in Bismarck.

Thank you!

. . .

Corey and I have a bit of history with hair donation and the St. Baldrick's event:

DSC_2488
March 2009 - Corey shaved his head for the St. Baldrick's event

DSC_4694
July 2009 - I donated my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths

No comments:

Post a Comment