Friday, February 3, 2012

Busy Bison Booties Business

Try saying that 10 times fast.

DSC_5691
The last few months have been a whirlwind in the bootie business.

To kick off the Christmas shopping season, Bison Booties was a vendor at the Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase in Bismarck, December 2-4. Some quick calendar checking will show that this was just a few days after both Caitlyn's wedding and Thanksgiving. It was a very busy few weeks but with lots of help from Corey and family, it was so much fun.

DSC_5243
There is an enormous amount of work that goes into show prep days weeks months before the event. Luckily, I have found that the amount of prep gets much easier with each show.

DSC_5239
I will always giggle when I see this photo. The night before the show, I decided to completely reorganize all the booties. This meant that my mom and I carefully emptied every tote of bootie boxes, stacked all the boxes into a different organized pattern, and then repacked the boxes of booties into the totes. It was lots of work but it really paid off to have the inventory better organized at the show.

DSC_5246
The show was such fun. My mom and sister were a huge help and traded-off staffing the booth with me all three days.

DSC_5251

Last week I sent so many booties that Kya and I had to make a few trips into the post office just because the envelopes would not all fit in our mailbox!
DSC_5698

No comments:

Post a Comment