Friday, August 12, 2011

Bison Booties in the news

Bison Booties have been making headlines.
Such exciting times for this sewing mama.

Today Kya and I were filmed for the KXMB TV on the "Around Town" show. It aired on the 6 pm news. Read the story and watch it here.

A couple weeks ago I recorded a radio show for URL Radio. It was a segment for the "North Dakota Now" Pride of Dakota show, showcasing North Dakota products and businesses. The show aired the first week of August. In the near future, my interview will be available on the Pride of Dakota website. I'll update this when it is available online.

The beginning of May, I was interviewed for a Mother's Day story by the Bismarck Tribune. The story also featured Bison Booties and, of course, Kya. Read the story here.

Last weekend I was a vendor in my first art/craft fair. It was a huge success and will be the first of many fairs to come. I will post more photos and more stories soon.

Anyway, that's the press update. I'm on cloud-9 with all the positive reviews and comments I have been receiving lately (weee!) it totally makes my day week month year.

I'm taking a little break from bootie-making this weekend for landscaping projects.
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment