Thursday, March 31, 2011

kya's birthday week: thursday

DSC_1131
March 31.
One year ago today was the eve of Kya's due to arrive date.

I was one large and uncomfortable lady.

week39

ufda. can you believe I was that big gigantic? oh my.

On Thursday last year (which was actually April 1, Kya's due date), Corey and I attended the Holy Thursday Mass at Ascension Church. I was quite crampy throughout the hour but honestly didn't think much of it. A lady I worked with was also at mass and later on she told me that she "just knew" something was happening that evening. That night, a rain/ice/snow storm moved into the area and my contractions started at exactly 12 midnight. I am 100 percent convinced that the pressure change due to the storm was what started the contractions.

Story to be continued ...

To celebrate this special day, Kya enjoyed her free cupcake from Barnes and Noble.
Did you know kids get free cupcakes on their birthday if they are in the kid's club? Neato.

DSC_1143

DSC_1136

DSC_1153

DSC_1162 copy
Let the partyin' begin!

1 comment:

Grandma Z (ReNay) said...

She is SO Beautiful!!!

Post a Comment