Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cranky Kya

This video is an up close view of Kya's witching hour. It usually arrives at about 7 pm. Unfortunately, somehow, the time change made this even earlier, and teething has made it more intense.

We like to keep Kya up "just a few more minutes" because that means we get "just a few more minutes" of beautiful sleep in the morning. Notice I did not say "sleep in" ... no ... I don't know the meaning of those lovely words anymore.

Kya is a trusty alarm clock set to 6 am. every morning. on the dot. After Kya's sunrise nursing session, I can usually get her to snooze for another hour.

Anyway, this is a video of Kya telling us to put her to bed. It has become a bit of a funny time for us because it happens EVERY night at about 7 pm. The only things I have found to cure this saga are to either get her to bed  - or - hand over a cell phone.

While watching this, notice her artistic drooly couch painting art. She is so talented!

enjoy!

Chaz - I will apologize in advance. I have a feeling this video might make you tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment