Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kya's Fourth Month

Kya is five months old.

DSC_8250
We fed her rice cereal for the first time this morning.

DSC_8247
She liked the first bite or two, but she lost interest pretty quickly. I'll try again tomorrow and maybe we'll have better luck.

Here are some photos from Kya's fourth month of life. I need to start blogging more - this is a ridiculous heap of catch-up photos. enjoy!


DSC_8028
Early this month we went 20 miles north of our house, to Cross Ranch State Park.

DSC_8037
It is a fun and beautiful park. We'll definitely be frequenters!

DSC_8034
Corey's dad, brothers and sister went with us to Cross Ranch.

DSC_8063
The next day we took Kya to the Dakota Zoo in Bismarck. The tiger thought she looked yummy.

DSC_8064
Kya loved looking around, but I think she thought the trees were more interesting than any of the animals.

DSC_8020
Maria stayed with us for a few days and I was so very thankful for all her help - watching Kya while I was at the dentist, keeping her entertained while we closed on our house, and while I renewed my license at the DMV.

DSC_8047
Who needs a bumbo seat when you've got boxes?!

DSC_8199
Kya found her toes and hasn't given them up. Apparently they taste pretty good.

DSC_8119
I think she gets happier every day.

DSC_8120

DSC_8093
She still loves being outside - and enjoys walks.

100_0466
We went to Mandan's Grill Fest in the park. The food was delicious and I already can't wait for next year.

100_0470
Corey and Kya had fun dancing to the polka/accordion music.

DSC_0279
Grandma ReNay was here visiting, between selling her house and moving to Alaska.

DSC_0273
Kya has lost of fun memories of long walks, exploring, sleepovers, and hugs.

DSC_0259

DSC_0257
Did you know that Kya is a fantasy football genius? She helped Corey and I with our drafts this year.

DSC_0222

DSC_0211
She wore her first pair of OshKosh Overalls - and looked darn cute.

DSC_8232
The past week it is finally chilly enough for wearing Grandma Katy sweaters.

DSC_8216
I think it's pretty cool that Kya has a nice collection of these super soft sweaters to wear all winter - just like Caitlyn and I had. Thanks Grandma Katy!

DSC_8242
Kya wore her fist pair fo cow girl boots.

DSC_8239
Of course, they are hot pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment