Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A new life

Corey and I are going to be parents!

We're due April 1, 2010, which happens to be Holy Thursday, the Thursday before Easter. Yes, we're over-the-moon excited. This has already been an amazing journey and yet I know the best is yet to come.

I've got a mini-library of a few baby books, so I've been tracking the baby's development - did you know the baby is the size of a lime right now?! fascinating! The books also include pregnancy symptoms ... just in case the nausea and vomiting aren't enough of a constant reminder - ha!

Speaking of nausea - ginger ale and cranberry juice is my new favorite drink. I call it my "magic potion" because it always seems to calm my stomach.

Speaking of stomach - wow I can't believe how my body has changed already. Since this is a G-rated blog I'll just say that my tummy area sure seems to be thicker and rounder than it has ever been. As strange as it may sound, I love it.

Speaking of love - my sweetie husband Corey is amazing and I can't imagine traveling down this road without him. He'll be a wonderful father and I'm so lucky that this baby will have him to look up to.

---

For those of you that know me all to well ... you might like to know that I've already started sewing for the baby. Surprised? I didn't think so. Photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment