Friday, November 2, 2012

the month of many celebrations

November is a big month around here ...


Just to name a few celebrations: Corey and my anniversary (wow FIVE years already!), Corey's birthday, Caitlyn and Chaz's anniversary, birthdays for Corey's brother Jesse and his wife Megan, my uncle Bob's birthday, election day, and of course Thanksgiving!

Other fun dates:


November 1 is Bison Booties' birthday. I opened the Bison Booties Etsy shop on November 1, 2010, and what a fun and exciting two years it has been! More about that over on the Bison Booties blog.

photo credit: http://www.facebook.com/NDBison
November 1 is also National Bison Day. What is that you ask? A special day for bison, the day was selected by a grassroots effort to name the bison as the national mammal. Personally, I think the bison is deserving. Anyway, I guess it's a fun day to celebrate the mighty bison.

photo credit: http://www.luvnd.com/
November 2 is North Dakota's birthday - 123 years! As a fifth-generation North Dakotan, I find this reason to celebrate! www.luvnd.com put together a bucket list of 123 ways to love North Dakota and I'm proud to say I've experienced over 50 of them!

photo credit: http://www.prideofdakota.com/
November 30 is the first day of the 2012 Pride of Dakota Holiday Showcase in Bismarck. This is the largest show I sell Bison Booties at and it's a blast ... and busy insane! I'll be a wee bit preoccupied with this between now and November 30, so if I don't return your phone call or e-mail right away, know that this is my excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment