Friday, November 2, 2012

Bison Booties video


{squeal!}
I'm so excited to finally be able to share this video! Bison Booties was one of five North Dakota businesses selected by Pride of Dakota for a video feature (wow - what an honor!). This video is an amazing opportunity and filming was a wonderful experience ... but best of all, this is a very realistic peek into my life as the "Bison Booties lady."
enjoy!

. . .

The other four Pride of Dakota videos showcase:
- Amberland Foods 
I met Tami a few weeks ago and Corey and I have been fans of their products for many years.
- Earth-Kind 
Kari is a mentor of mine and her story is nothing short of an inspiration.
- Touch of Honey
This business is in Linton - a favorite destination of mine and hometown of Corey's parents. We've been buying their products for many years. What's not to like about honey?!
- Givinity Press
Ellen is a very talented artist and I'm looking forward to see her work in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment