Monday, September 10, 2012

Whirlwind.

Whoa.

Thanks to each and every one of you for all the love, support, shares, and votes.
I'm very excited to say Bison Booties is holding strong in the top 15 (out of 100) for the 'Martha Stewart Living' American Made Award. 
Keep the votes coming One vote per e-mail address, per day. 

It's been amazing to see all the shares on Facebook. I'm speechless and in typical sappy Erica fashion ... a bit emotional. It's just so cool. Thank you.

DSC_1289
Our hometown, Mandan, ND, even got in on the fun!
The last time I had anything to do with an announcement board was when I was athlete of the week in high school. So yes, I find this to be completely beyond awesome. Thank you Mandan.

DSC_1280
Orders have been pouring in.
Today I sent out and delivered two big wholesale orders (one to Bismarck's Baby World, and one to Laura's Family Goods in Arkansas).

I also sent over 10 pairs of Bison Booties to customers across the USA. This was definitely the most wide-reaching mailing day I've had lately - Florida, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Washington, Montana, Minnesota ... and Napoleon, North Dakota. No, they didn't all fit in the mailbox. Not by a long shot.

. . .

I think I need to hire someone. Seriously. If you're interested in joining the Bison Booties team by working at-home* (cutting, ironing, maybe some simple sewing), please contact me: hager.erica@gmail.com

*must be located in the Bismarck-Mandan area and have a pet-free and smoke-free work area

. . .

Well, I guess that's it for tonight. Sleep tight.
Much love from the Bison Booties lady.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment