Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fight to the finish


I'm positive that I've already won the award for 'greatest friends/fans ever' - but I still need your help. PLEASE keep voting. We're about 1000 votes from the top 10. Think about it ... that's one vote from less than half of the Bison Booties Facebook fans. Easy peasy, right?
http://americanmade.marthastewart.com/profiles/erica-hager-175

Hop to it. It's GO time. Voting ends at midnight in Monday. I'm not going out without a good fight to the finish!

. . .

I'll make this short: THANK YOU ALL!

I've been meaning to write more often, and this is way overdue, but every time I sit down to write I am already yawning and have a killer headache. I guess that's what all this busyness does to me. 

So the biggest news: Bison Booties now has two contract workers to help with sewing and administrative duties. I'm still in disbelief that this 'little hobby' is at this level. Wow. I wouldn't be here without all the support, love and encouragement from each of you. Thank you.

. . .

Check out the recent media stories on Bison Booties as a finalist for the American Made Award:




. . .

Thanks to some very talented and generous artisan friends, I am offering up a 'Made in North Dakota Prize Package' to one lucky voter (valued at over $150). Check it out and enter to win:

No comments:

Post a Comment