Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kya's new toy

DSC_8443
I never in a million years thought I'd own one of these contraptions. I call them "over stimulation chairs" ... but as luck would have it, I found a great deal on BisManOnline (our local version of Craigs List) and I knew Kya would enjoy it. So ... enter our very own over stimulation chair. Compared to other models, this one has significantly less stimulation, so it does have that going for it. And, I completely took it apart and disinfected/washed all parts. It's clean and she likes it. Everything is ok in moderation, right?

- - -
Why Didn't I Think of That?
It's extra special because Sister Denise (I used to work with her) always said the first thing she wanted to find out upon her arrival in Heaven is "what do babies dream about." Well, I think this gets pretty darn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment