Thursday, March 11, 2010

37 weeks: full term

week37
Well here we are. Full term at 37 weeks.

Hard to imagine how quickly the past 37 weeks went ... and how slowly.
I've been having a few "pains" and Corey has had more than one hunch that the baby will be here sooner than later. Since I only have profile pregnancy photos (like the one above), I held my own impromptu pregnancy photo session after work today – in our dining room – with my camera, tripod, and self-timer.

It was a good thing I was home alone because it was a bit of a circus getting the camera focussed (with the use of a chair), setting the camera timer, moving the chair, and scooting myself and belly into the frame (all within about 10 seconds).

Anyway, here we are.
Round and ready.

DSC_6089beachy

DSC_6091beachy

DSC_6087beachy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erika,
You look so wonderful! Christi has been keeping me updated by sending me your blog link and I just wanted to say 'HI' and tell you how great you look. Congratulations on the soon-to-arrive little one and best wishes to all of you: Mom, Dad and little one.
Gayle Griffin

Post a Comment