Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally back in action

I'd been itching to get into my sewing room again. So last night, after Corey went to bed (early because he wasn't feeling well), I tip-toed down to my sewing room. I didn't have much time to dive into a quilt project, so I whipped-up a ....

... Yoga Mat Carrying Strap

DSC_2740
Yesterday after work we had our weekly yoga session. Sister Kathleen didn't have a strap to cary her yoga mat, so it kept shifting and coming unraveled. What a bummer. By pure good luck, I stumbled across this pattern yesterday.

So that's what I made. And boy is it cute - and super easy too!

I think I'll make one for myself and trash the shoe-string strap that came with my yoga mat.

2 comments:

Jenny Ryan said...

YAY, that came out awesome!! Thanks so much for linking us and for trying the project. :D

Bison Girl said...

Thank you! It was a great pattern :)

Post a Comment