Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after.

Our two days of Christmas celebrations were awesome. 

The trip down to Linton, ND, Christmas eve was great. I love small towns. Small towns on Christmas are absolutely charming and magical. Add in a bunch of little cousins, games, a puppy, Christmas eve Mass in Strasburg, ND, and great food ... and you've got fun. 

Mixers make smiles.
Happy cows.
Chistmas day morning was spent right here at our house with my parents, sister and grandma. We had a very relaxing morning opening stocking stuffers and exchanging gifts. It was just a nice low-key morning. My mom cooked a great breakfast casserole (I'll post the recipe soon) and we hung out relaxing and enjoying each-other's company until it was time to go to Ronda's.

DSC_2010Caitlyn's apron and matching oven mit gifts
DSC_2016
Christmas afternoon we spent at my aunt Ronda's house. It was the grand finale! We played more games, boxed each other on Wii, exchanged more gifts, ate more delicious food and had more fun. A great way to wrap up the Christmas celebration. In case you were wondering, I'm the undefeated Wii boxing campion in our family. I'm a bit sore today from it.

I posted a ton of photos to my flickr page. Since there are lots of photos of cute kiddos not belonging to me, only approved family and friends will be able to view all of them. However, there are lots for public viewing too.

More photos coming soon ... off to another family gathering! Oooh how I do love this time of year.

Since all my handmade gifts have been given, I'm finally able to show off what I've been working on ... stay tuned or play '"I spy" with the photos I just posted. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment