Monday, March 18, 2013

Just another Monday

Just a quick Monday post before I run off to get dinner on the table.

It's cold here today. Really cold. And really windy. Like the kind of cold windy day I'd expect in January ... not mid March.

DSC_2941
The cold weather did provide some beauty and helped create these nice sun dogs this morning.
I had a long list of errands to run today but after almost having my Sam's Club cart (full of items) nearly blown out of my hands in the parking lot, I decided to cut my list short and save the errands for a warmer (and less gusty) day.

544161_10151383167841589_1973830828_n
This comic is so true.
Baby and I are about 18.5 weeks pregnant. And yes, having some random cravings at all hours of the day and night. I'm so excited to see our little one at our ultrasound on April 2 (just one day before Kya's birthday, and a few days after Easter). What a fun week it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment