Wednesday, October 3, 2012

it rained. and snowed!


All it took was Kya's rain dance.
It rained.
And then it snowed.

And those were the two main factors in Kya and my very very fun day.

The rain dance video above was a special request from Grandpa Z (my dad) hence the shout out at the end.

IMG_0076
My view from the Bison Booties studio workshop as it started to snow. Today my room is entirely too messy to be called a studio.

DSC_1525
She woke up from her nap very cranky because the rain was "too noisy" on her window (can you tell we've been in a drought?) but when I told her it was snowing she was estatic.

DSC_1521
Evidence of snow.

DSC_1518
She then said she was cold (note to self: time to get out the winter coat) and we hurried inside for hot chocolate, at Kya's request.

DSC_1531
Then we cuddled in warm laundry.
And all was right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment