Friday, January 6, 2012

a favor, if I may

UPDATE: Thank you so much for the votes. Our cute little Kya did not win, but we sure had fun playing. Thanks again!
. . .

I have SO SO SO much to blog about. We've been having oodles of fun around here. Did you toddlers are a laugh-a-minute and more?
But before I get to that I must beg for a favor:
Please vote for Kya.

A Bismarck photographer helped me with a Bison Booties photo shoot last year and she is having a contest on her blog. The baby/child with the most votes gets free photo loot. Since she took Kya's photo as part of the Bison Booties event, she is including Kya in the contest.

VOTE HERE:
http://www.everydayartphotography.com/blog/2011-photo-of-the-year-contest-bismarck-newborn-photographer

Kya is #3
No registration or commenting required to vote, just two simple clicks at the bottom of the page. The photographer is offering a prize to a lucky voter too, so read up on that if you wish.

Thanks so much! I'll let you know if Kya wins.

2 comments:

Post a Comment