Thursday, February 25, 2010

35 weeks down, 35 days to go

No, I didn't give up blogging for lent ...
Although it probably seems that way!
Yikes.

I'm going to play the pregnancy card and say that I've been tired ... and busy. It's really sinking in that we're going to have a baby in about a month. A BABY! Whoa!

Not that we're not ready – we totally are – but wow. A BABY! A eating, crying, pooping, adorable, cuddly, brand new baby.

week 35

About this baby ...
- She has had the hiccups at least once a day for the past three days. It's usually after she's very active. I think she gets herself too excited.
- She (and my belly) arrive places before I do.
- She wants you to vote on her arrival date (if you haven't already). The deadline is this Monday.

I have a doctor's appointment next Friday and then I will have an appointment every week. The nurses already know me by name - which I think is hilarious. Time for our birth center tour and birth plan and packing ... and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment